Trade Promotion Organization in Asia (Member Organizations)
Export Promotion Bureau (EPB)
The EPB (Export Promotion Bureau) is a Government Trade Promotion Organization under the Ministry of Commerce. The head office of the Bureau is located at Dhaka. EPB has three regional offices in Chittagong, Khulna and Rajshahi. Besides, there are three branch offices at Comilla, Sylhet and Narayanganj.
- Formulating and adopting appropriate policy and programmes for active promotion of exports of the country
- Coordinating export development efforts of both Government and private sectors
- Carrying out promotional activities in product and market development & expansion of supply side capacity
- Collecting and dissemination of trade information to the stakeholders
- Organizing Bangladesh private sector participation in the international trade fairs abroad
- Imparting training for HRD
- Conducting studies, surveys, research etc. for expansion and diversification of exports
EPB also assists the Ministry of Commerce, Government of Bangladesh in formulating Export Policy of the country.
Information of Organization
|Name||Export Promotion Bureau (EPB)|
|Date of Foundation||1972|